Superior Pinewood Lodge 4 has two bedrooms, one double and one twin room and has been refurbished to a superior standard new for 2015. There is a new kitchen and bathroom,with electric heating and co-ordinating soft furnishings throughout. Please note we don’t except dogs in any of our lodges.
The well-equipped new modern kitchen area opens out to a homely living space and dining area. The lounge area has a comfy sofa, with two tub chairs, foot stools, new curtains and cushions, with a wall mounted TV/DVD , making this a very welcome place to relax. The flame effect electric fire with remote control is ideal for a pleasant and homely evening in by the fire.
The double bedroom has been tastefully upgraded with a wall mounted TV/DVD, new mattress, lamps and matching throws and cushions, as well as pretty curtains and co-ordinated blackout blind, ensuring a cosy night’s sleep or even a lie in!
The twin bedroom has single beds with matching cushions and throws, blackout blind and curtains.
The spacious bright new bathroom has a full size bath, overhead shower, heated towel rail and plenty of storage for all your bits and bobs.
Lounge / Dining
- Access to covered veranda area.
- Large sofa and two tub chairs.
- Wall mounted TV/DVD.
- Flame effect electric fire with remote control.
- Dining table with high back chairs.
- Fan assisted electric oven/grill, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge with ice box.
- Wine rack and low level lighting. Fully equipped with range of accessories.
- Double bed with new mattress, cushions and throws, fitted wardrobe, and wall mounted TV.
- Twin single beds and fitted wardrobe.
- Perfect for adults or children.
- Full size bath with overhead shower, toilet and hand basin.
- Heated towel rail.
- The lodge is accessed by one step.
- Covered veranda area with table and seating, and is a perfect suntrap in the summer evenings.
- Parking available for one car in parking area to rear of lodge. Additional parking in main car park.
5.6m x 7.3m excluding veranda.
|Dates||Price per Week (£)||3 Nights (£)||4 Nights (£)|
|Jan 6 - Feb 14 2019||285||188||214|
|Feb 15 - Feb 28 2019||385||255||288|
|Mar 1 - Apr 4 2019||337||223||253|
|Apr 5 - Apr 25 2019||538||355||404|
|Apr 26 - May 2 2019||377||250||284|
|May 3 - May 9 2019||538||355||404|
|May 10 - May 23 2019||377||250||284|
|May 24 - May 30 2019||716||473||537|
|May 31 - Jul 11 2019||578||389||434|
|Jul 12 - Sep 5 2019||1045||690||785|
|Sep 6 - Sep 19 2019||520||343||390|
|Sep 20 - Sep 26 2019||520||343||390|
|Sep 27 - Oct 17 2019||350||231||263|
|Oct 18 - Oct 31 2019||498||329||374|
|Nov 1 - Dec 19 2019||285||188||214|
|Dec 20 - Dec 31 2019||641||424||481|